Timeless and sophisticated, the Embossed collection is as comfortable as it is stunning. Our ultra-soft, light, and highly breathable micro-cloth is combined with embossed designer detailing and suede-cloth to wrap you and your baby in pure luxury. The body is padding free for super lightweight and effortless baby-wearing.
The award-winning LÍLLÉbaby® COMPLETE™ baby carrier offers more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier.
It's called complete for a reason! This carrier combines ergonomics with unique design innovations, including our priceless lumbar support and head support, in one light-weight carrier that easily transforms as your child grows — from birth through toddler years. This Six Position carrier lives up to its name and delivers complete functionality while providing baby wearers with six ways to carry and bond with baby through every age and developmental stage.
Download the user manual »
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE™ baby carriers combines more positions, lasts longer and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Airflow line features 3D breathable moisture-wicking mesh for maximum airflow and ventilation to help both baby and parent stay cool.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying position without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front-toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE™ grows with your child through all the baby wearing years from 3.2kg to 20kg (7lbs to 45 lbs). The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO WAY-STRAPS NEW! – Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! – Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing
hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
INFANT FACE-IN POSITION
FRONT FACE OUT POSITION
TODDLER FRONT FACE-IN POSITION
Ideal for cozy closeness with your newborn, this position mimics how baby was positioned in the womb with arms and legs pulled up in front of the body.
Comfortably carry your baby during the "baby wearing gap" months (when wide-seat carriers don't fit). The cupped adjustable seat facilitates a natural frog-leg position.
By six months, baby has doubled in weight, is strong and ready to learn. She/he turns towards sound, lights and also has the ability to turn away or "tune out".
Ideal when baby is ready to sit with legs around parents waist. Age for starting varies greatly depending on baby's size and wearer's size.
This position allows baby's weight to rest on your strong hip, with less pressure on your lower back.
Our unique solution allows you to place baby on your back without assistance through an easy rotation technique: should straps remain in a closed loop during the process.
Easily adjust the seat to a wide setting for the Fetal, Toddler, Hip and Back carrying positions.
Easily adjust the seat to a narrow setting for the Infant Face In and Forward Facing positions.
Learn how to use the Lumbar Support when carrying baby on your front.
What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE™ baby carriers?
The COMPLETE™ does not require an infant insert and is recommended for children 3.2kg to 20kg (7lbs to 45 lbs).
What are the number of carrying positions I can use on the COMPLETE™?
The COMPLETE™ has 6 carry positions: fetal, infant, forward facing, toddler, hip and back.
I’m having trouble figuring out how to use my COMPLETE™ carrier, help!
Check the instructions page which features videos demonstrating how to use the COMPLETE™ in all positions and settings.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE™ All Seasons and the COMPLETE™ Airflow?
The major difference between the COMPLETE™ Airflow and the COMPLETE™ All Seasons is that the Airflow is all mesh, and the All Seasons features a cotton covering, and a zip away panel that reveals the mesh under so you can control temperatures.
Do I need an infant insert with my COMPLETE™ carrier?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE™ carriers do not require an infant insert. Beginning at 7 lbs you may wear baby in the carrier in either the fetal position with legs inside in the froggy position or legs out in the narrow seat setting. You may use the infant straps for added safety if you wish. We also recommend watching the instructional videos on the instructions page.
What is the "scrunch" method? My baby is in between the "wide" and the "narrow" seat, what do I do?
You can achieve a wider support in the narrow seat setting by trying one or more of the following techniques:
1. Position baby further away from belt: Ensure baby has a “deep seat” by positioning baby toward the wider part of the carrier panel rather than close to or on the waistband itself. Achieving this is easiest if your waistband is flat and snug to your waist or hip. Try moving the waist belt higher or lower, maintaining a flat, snug, and level fit, until you find a position that is both comfortable for the wearer and positions baby on the widest part of the seat.
2. Widen seat by loosening seat flaps:
-Leave flaps unbuckled, but folded in underneath baby’s bottom. Pull on each side of the seat to extend the fabric over baby’s thighs to achieve a widened seat.
-Alternatively, leave the flaps hanging loose. This results in a slightly wider seat compared to the flaps folded in and buttoned
-Once baby is in the carrier, reach inside and adjust where baby is sitting by lifting and moving baby’s bottom further away from your belt.
-Always make sure to tighten straps to ensure baby is sitting snug to your body. However, never over tighten – always allow for the natural c-curve of babies spine.
-Note: “Scrunching” the seat flaps on the waist belt to slightly narrow the wide seat setting is not recommended because it can warp the carrier’s waist belt.
Which is more breathable, the COMPLETE™ Airflow or the COMPLETE™ Embossed?
The Embossed LILLEbaby carrier is made with a soft, light and highly breathable microfiber fabric often used in sports gear. There is no padding between the layers in the body of the carrier which make it super lightweight and it allows more airflow than most padded cotton carriers, but not more breathable than our Airflow carrier.
What is the infant safety harness for?
The interior harness strap in the COMPLETE™ carriers adds the necessary security to allow parents to use a rolled-up blanket of their choice in their carrier without it creating a fall hazard. The harness is not common in SSC in the US, but safety certifications in other countries, like Japan, have started requiring harness straps to reduce the risk of error when using an infant insert or positioning the baby in the carrier. We are proud to be among the first to offer this helpful safety feature.
Do you use a flame retardant on your carriers?
It's Important to LILLEbaby that we make the safest products for children that we can. We test extensively for both voluntary and mandatory standards. Our products contain no lead, toxic dyes, phthalates, flame retardants and are CPSIA compliant and ASTM safety certified. The padding on our shoulder pads is comprised of a non-toxic PE, a material frequently used in baby mattresses. The waist belt is also made of non-toxic PEVA material. Many baby products (bibs etc.) are now using PEVA as it is considered “greener” and safer than PVC etc.